This website is maintained by the Student HCI Scientific Group at the Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology in Warsaw, Poland.
This website is aimed to popularize methods of HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) and to promote usability engineering - in theory and in practice.
It is targeted at Polish usability specialists and also at people just starting in the field.
Subsequently, all the content of this website is in Polish.
The most important sections are:
- Introduction to HCI and usability,
- Description of usability methods and practices,
- Usability application areas: software, WWW, intranets, documentation, presentations, etc.
- HCI books and usability reports,
- HCI events in Poland and in the world,
- HCI in Polish research and academia.
If you are interested in collaboration, or just want to know more, please skip to the Contact page (in Polish).